Rob Burcham is a partner with and co-founder of Burcham Benefits. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, having spent the past 30 years providing financial services to both individuals and businesses. He is investment and insurance licensed and is a Registered Representative with Securities America, Inc. Professional accomplishments include:
- Past Director for the East Tennessee Society of Certified Financial Planners, and served as the organization's President in 1998.
- Past officer of the Knoxville Association of Life Underwriters (KALU), the local chapter of the prominent national organization for insurance professionals.
- Past editor of The Communique, KALU's monthly newsletter.
- Past Chairman of Knoxville's Life Underwriting Training Council. LUTC is a national educator of financial services professionals.
- Past member of Lincoln Financial Advisors President's Club.
- Member of the National Association of Securities Dealers.
- Member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners.
- Past member of the Million Dollar Round Table.
- Served for six years on the board of Wright's Ferry Landing Homeowner's Association, two years as President.
- Published frequently in The Knoxville News Sentinel's Money Makeover column.
- Past instructor for the University of Tennessee's non-credit Retirement Planning course
- Past Applied Economics instructor for Knox County Junior Achievement Program.
Rob has been a resident of East Tennessee for over 50 years. He is a graduate from the University of Tennessee.