Stefanie Burcham, RHU, REBC
Since 1995, Stefanie Burcham has been partner in the firm Burcham Benefits, LLC. Stefanie specializes in advising and servicing the smaller closely held business community, individuals as well as Medicare recipients, providing unique and exceptional service. Accomplishments also include:
- Development and Implementation of a service heavy- ever changing advisory business model that will now help clients deal with the realities of Health Care Reform, focusing on the positive attributes.
- Past Director, Knoxville Association of Health Underwriters and current member; Member of the TNAHU and National Association of Health Underwriters.
- Obtained two Professional Designations cementing her commitment to the industry and its clients.
- Past Charter President of The Greater Knoxville Business and Professional Women’s Association, serving two terms—passionate about serving the at-risk community.
- Community involved—including Junior Achievement Instructor for “The Economics of Staying in School”, Celebrations for Charity, Past Chamber Diplomat, Past United Way New Business Committee Chair, and heavily involved with Bearden Elementary, Bearden Middle and West High Schools.
A resident of Knoxville since graduating from The University of TN Knoxville in 1980 with a BS in Finance, Stefanie is proud to be an active member of the great East Tennessee community where she resides with her husband Rob of 37 years.
Stefanie Burcham is not affiliated with Securities America, Inc.